Hello, I’m Tyler Saylor.
I like, in no particular order:
- Networking (as in, “Aw crap, we just lost a route.”)
- Scripting (as in, “No one should ever be subjected to that many esoteric wizard options.” & “Wouldn’t it be nice if we could audit that?”)
- Telephony (as in, “Yeah, I have a hobby telephone company.” & “Is 1200 stations a lot?”)
- UNIX (as in, “I know this, its a UNIX system!”)
- Games (as in, “Roll 2d6.” & “The game was rigged from the start.”)
- Music (as in, “I have way too many items in my bandcamp wishlist.”)
- Retrocomputing (as in, “I help maintain a community dedicated to computers released before my date of birth.”)
- IRC (as in, “Yeah, you can find me on Oshaberi/Freenode/EFnet.”)
- Sci-Fi (as in, “Sometimes you have to roll the hard six.”, “NUCLEAR WESSELS!”, & “Theres always a boom tomorrow.”)
If you’d like to know me better than the cloud of tags above, find me on your medium of choice. I’m sure we’ll figure out something to talk about.